Monday, December 19, 2005


Yearner Unreservedly Made for Intense Necking


Lol. What can i say? I'm plain.. BORED. {One that is wearingly dull, repetitive, or tedious.} Ha. ha.
-

When i was doing my (ahem.) smelly business just now, i was studying the ant propped on the edge of the basin &i wondered whatever will i do if i'm in the middle of a important meeting that would drastically affect my business if that ant suddenly grew big. Ha ha.

There's a difference between living alone &living with people who can protect you. Know? Like living with your parents.. whenever you see a stupid insect flying around you could just yell "DADDD get rid of it damn it's giving me goosebumps" &hide behind your parents/grandma. Or sister, for that matter.
When you're living alone it'll be a totally different story. Sigh it'll be hard, aye?

-
I've always been known (to myself, or people who knows this characteristic of mine) to avoid. Plainly because i'm afraid. I'm afraid of what will become of the situation, what will happen after.



I just need to change.

-
Forever? There's one thing wrong with forever. These days it seems to get shorter and shorter. That's the trouble with forever. Blink and you miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home